Our Location (Click for Map & Directions):

161 West Harrison Street, Ground Floor (C-102), Chicago, Illinois 60605 (312-704-8000) Free Consultations with our attorneys on the First Saturday of each month
from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Non-Immigrant Visas: Special/Other Visas

Non-Immigrant Visas: Special/Other Visas

A Non-immigrant visa is issued to anyone that comes to United Estates temporarily for some particular purpose but do not remain permanently, and each one comes with a different set of privileges. To qualify for many non-immigrant visas, an applicant should have significant social, economic and family ties to their home country.

C Visa: C-1 visa is for those people that have to make a stop while traveling(ex: change airplanes).

D Visa: D-1 visa issued for those that may be traveling as part of a crew member.

E Visa: E-1 visa, for treaty trader, spouse & children. E-2 visa, treaty investor, spouse & children.

R Visa: R-1 visa, issued for ministers of religion, or any other alien in a religious vacation or occupation. R-2 visa, issued for immediate relatives of R-1 holders